1.You can use bathroom towel rods to create an ingenious wall-mounted shoe rack in the closet.
2) Make use of an awkward corner space by placing a Corner Hanging Rod there
3. You can label children’s chest of drawers with pictographs, so that her kids can get dressed themselves (and maybe even put away their clothes).
4. Are you constantly looking for your eyeglasses? You can install a wall-mounted spec holder.
5. A swinging towel bar from makes use of vertical space in a small studio apartment
6.You can use a door as a shoe rack with this built-in shoe rack on the back of the door.
7. Another clever idea is you can attach photos of your shoes to their boxes, so you never has to search through the stacks of shoes.
8. A laundry hamper can be hidden in a double-height drawer, a setup similar to a pullout kitchen waste bin.